RODE RODECASTER PRO
Studio de production pour podcast
(traduction en attente)
Connect and record : the 4 high-quality microphone channels are able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones. You can quickly connect microphones for you and your guests with automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card. You can literally be recording your first podcast within minutes of taking the RØDECaster Pro out of the box.
Phone calls : have a remote guest you want to interview? Simply connect your phone to the RØDECaster Pro via Bluetooth or with a TRRS cable. The RØDECaster Pro automatically provides "mix-minus" audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller, without the need to purchase dedicated and costly hardware. Telephone interviews with a remote guest never sounded so good!
Sound Effects and Jingles : the RØDECaster Pro comes with eight programmable sound effects pads, for instant triggering of sound effects, music, jingles, applause and ads - perfect for giving your podcast that professional quality. You can record audio direct to the programmable pads from any input, or simply "drag and drop" files from your computer using the supplied software. You can even select your favourite colours for the pad illumination.
Class A Servo-biased Preamps : the RØDECaster Pro's pristine preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry, as featured on broadcast consoles that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Class A preamps provide a much cleaner gain structure with lower levels of distortion, providing an incredibly clean, low-noise signal. The Preamps are also servo-biased, keeping distortion levels low. Your signal is broadcast-pure.
APHEX® On board : your pristine signal can also be enhanced with the legendary patented audio processors, APHEX Aural Exciter and APHEX Big Bottom. These have been incorporated in the audio processing section of the RØDECaster Pro, and your sound will have that rich, warm tone only found in professional studios. The RØDECaster Pro also features multistage dynamics, such as compression, limiting, de-essing and noise-gating.
The RØDECaster Pro operates as a standalone unit straight out of the box, recording direct to a microSD card. You can be up and running in minutes. The RØDECaster Pro can also connect to your computer via USB, as it is a USB audio interface. This means you can record your podcast to your favourite recording software.
The RØDECaster Pro is also able to seamlessly stream a live show - today's radio!
- 4 microphone channels: Class A, servo based inputs able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones.
- Separate inputs for:
- 3.5mm TRRS (phone or device)
- Bluetooth (phone or device)
- USB (for music/audio or app calls)
- Pristine audio quality phone and app calls - with no echo (mix-minus). Easily adjust levels - no extra gear or messy set-up involved.
- Programmable sound effects pads: 8 colour coded sound effects triggers for programmable jingles and sound effects.
- Programmable in the RØDECaster Pro or from your computer via the software.
- APHEX® Exciter and Big Bottom patented processing for that rich, warm tone only found in professional broadcast systems. Also includes multistage dynamics: compression, limiting and noise-gating.
- A full colour, high-resolution touch-screen allows easy control of all settings, including EQ presets for a range of professional voicings.
- Four high-power headphone outputs and stereo speaker out, each with independent volume controls.
- Records direct to microSD Cardfor completely self-contained operation, or to your preferred computer and software via USB.
- Live streaming capability.Today's radio!
Studio de production pour podcast
|Connectique analogique||TRRS (Jack smartphone), XLR 3 points|